This abandoned church was built around 11-1200.
The church has close relations to the manor “Buderupholm” and several former owners are buried in the cemetery.
The church was closed in 1907, when new churches were opened in Støvring and Sørup. Most of the furniture has been moved. The altar and the pulpit for instance are now in the church in Suldrup. Remaining are the original font and part of the altar.
The church and its surroundings are now preserved, and the church is now used for cultural purposes.
The church can be visited by contacting Rebild Kommune.
Last updated byRebildPorten firstname.lastname@example.org
- Village church
CoordinatesLongitude : 9.851661
Latitude : 56.865317