Frederikskirken

The church was built in the years 1942-44 during the German occupation of Denmark, and named after Crown Prince Frederik, subsequent King Frederik IX. It consists of nave, chancel, aspe, a west tower and a south porch.

Last updated by

VisitAarhus info@visitaarhus.com
 

Contact

Adresse

Hørhavevej 7-9
8270 Højbjerg

Phone

+45 86271773

Fax

+45 86276380

Facilities

  • City / Area

    • Aarhus

Find routes

Find a route to this destination

De

Transports

  • Coordinates

    Longtitude : 10.215293
    Latitude : 56.109708