Helsingør North Harbor
Helsingør Nordhavn (North Harbour) is a municipal yachting harbour with about 1000 berths. It was built as a fishing port and yachting harbour by the municipality of Helsingør in the years 1932-1934 and was in the beginning of the 1970 extended to its present size.
Nordhavnen has an authentic atmosphere where citizens as well as tourists feel at ease beause of the right mixture of recreation, leisure and still ongoing business.
On the harbour area you will find the harbour office, a fishmonger's shop and cafe, a restaurant, grill, provisioning shop and more.
The harbour office is open for expedition as follows:
1.4. - 31.8.: Mon. - Fri. 8 am - 3 pm, Thurs. also 8 am - 5 pm
1.9. - 31.3.: Mon. - Fri. 9 am -2 pm
The on-duty assistant harbour master can be reached at
phone (+45) 2531 1080
Last updated byVisitNordsjælland firstname.lastname@example.org
City / Area
- Blue flag (2013)
- access to power
- electricity and water on bridges
- garbage container
- rig and sail repair
- sanitary facilities
- ship chandlers
- stationary crane
- tow place
- tumble dryer
- washing machine
CoordinatesLongitude : 12.61423
Latitude : 56.040661
To town centre0.5 km.
To shopping possibility0.1 km.
To airport (Københavns Lufthavn CPH)60 km.
To public transportation0.2 km.
To beach0 km.