The Well og Pigs
Grisebrønden (The well of pigs) was made by the sculptor Mogens Bøggild and was donated to Aarhus in 1941 by the local brewery Ceres. In 1992 it was decided to make a replica of the original in bronze because of repeated vandalism.
Today the original, made from granite, stands at the Danish Agricultural Advisory Service in Skejby just outside Aarhus.
Last updated byVisitAarhus firstname.lastname@example.org
City / Area
CoordinatesLongtitude : 10.203068
Latitude : 56.153407