17 The Castle Mill in Nyborg

Photo: Heidi Schütt
Activities
Sightseeing
Adresse

Torvet 14

5800 Nyborg

Contact

Courriel:visitnyborg@nyborg.dk

Téléphone:+45 63 33 80 90

17 The Castle Mill

In the middle of the 16th century Christian III moved a nearby mill to the site on the square. Corn was ground there and a steam engine was installed in 1867. The mill ceased working in 1929. Today the mill serves as a theatre, where rehearsals for the Nyborg Open Air Theatre are held – and this company also owns the building.

Adresse

Torvet 14

5800 Nyborg

Produits associés

Last updated by
VisitNyborg / Nyborg Turistbureau