Bøvling Church, adjacent to the manor Rysensteen
Bøvling Church originally belonged to the manor Rysensteen.
It is one of the oldest village churches in the country. The tower has a spire which is rare for a village church. It has an unusually beautiful, carved altarpiece which was donated to the church in 1684 by the then owners of Rysensteen.
The church is open to visitors when sexton Charlotte Jacobsgaard is at the churchyard. She may be reached on mobile 23 71 78 16.