Buderup Ødekirke

Photo: RebildPorten
Attractions
Churches
Adresse

Buderupholmvej 34

9530 Støvring

Contact

Courriel:nst@nst.dk

Téléphone:+4599889988

The village church in Buderup was built around year 1100-1200. There are traces after old frescos around the church.

The church was used for many year, but was closed in 1907 because new churches was built in Sørup and Støvring. The community’s travel to Buderup was too far.

Some of the church furniture and fixtures from Buderup was moved to other churches. The pulpit and altarpiece was moved to the church in Suldrup, and the church silverware and other items was moved to Støvring. However, the original baptismal font and alter still stands in Buderup Ødekirke.

The church surroundings was protected in 1951, and the church in now owned by the Danish Nature Agency.

Today, the church is used for different cultural events such as exhibitions of paintings.

The church can be visited on appointment with the Danish Nature Agency, phone +4572543000

 

Adresse

Buderupholmvej 34

9530 Støvring

Facilities

Village church

Last updated by