Visit us every Thursday from 1pm to 5pm: explore the many activities concerning sheep, sheepdogs, wool, felting, thread-spinning, our spinning café, working with wood and horn, our farm shop, and learn about or watch how we make farmer goat cheese, where we preserve biodiversity.
The farm shop: sheepskin, lamb and sheep meat, knits, felts, wooden tools, jewellery and buttons made of horn.
Entry fee or by appointment:
Every Thursday at 1pm: In a rural setting, enjoy a delicious lunch platter, made with local commodities and a genuine terroir flavour (smoked home bred sheep and lamb, farmer goat cheese, fresh organic salads and fruits with homemade sourdough bread – and cold pressed North Sea juice) – price: 125 Dkk.
Every Thursday all year round from 2pm to 5pm: Individuals or groups partake in sustainable farming activities – differing prices according to materials (from: 50-100 Dkk). The option to continue
Working with these activities the next day, on Fridays:
- Make your own farmer goat cheese
- Make your own wooden cheese press
- Make your own nametag or something else with wood – learn woodturning
- Make your own jewellery or buttons out of horn
- Learn how to work with wool
Explore and find harmony in nature with our sheep:
- Touch the sheep and their fur
- Sheepdog show
- Guided walks in the nature with a shepherd
- Guided tours at the shepherd's farm and at Nørgaards Geder, which produces organic goat milk for colostrum cheese - see dates for the tour on the Facebook page “Gårdbesøg med guide”
- Wolf trip in the landscape around Lystbækgaard - see dates on the Facebook page “Velkommen i ulveland”
The chance to spend the night in a shelter.