Hjerm Church East - Struer

Photo: Struer Turistbureau
Attractions
Churches
Adresse

Kviumvej 10B

7560 Hjerm

Contact

Courriel:blsu@km.dk

Téléphone:2028 3513

Hjerm Church East - Struer

Hjerm Church East was built in 1904 of red bricks. It has short transepts, and to the west there is a tower with a tall pyramid spire. The roof is covered with slate. The church is built in a simple neo-Gothic style, and the interior of the church consists of whitewashed Gothic arches.

In 2004, the church got a new altar part with floating Communion table made of granite from Bornholm, and the altarpiece "The Large Hands" by Arne Haugen Sørensen. The light above is a "starry sky". "The Kiss of Juda" also by Arne Haugen Sørensen hangs on the north wall of the nave.

Adresse

Kviumvej 10B

7560 Hjerm

Facilities

Village church

Last updated by
Destination Limfjorden