Oyster Safari in the Limfjord - pick one of the world's best ingredients!
Wearing waders, we go on oyster hunting in the Limfjord's delicate pantry. Hear about the distinctive life of the Limfjord oysters and where the best localities are in the western Limfjord.
You will of course learn how to catch them yourself, how to open them, and how to cook them.
After the hunt we taste them raw, prepare part of the catch on charcoal barbecue and get a glass of champagne.
The Oyster Safari includes:
- 2-3 hours of oyster hunting and cooking
- Nature Guide
- Excellent cooking tips
- Loan of waders
- A glass of champagne
- Bucket to carry oysters in (you may bring the bucket home)
- Prepare your oysters on charcoal grill
- Bring oysters home for your own consumption.
- Duration: Approx. 3 hours.
- Clothing: Remember clothes according to the season and preferably extra socks and pants if you are unlucky and get water in your waders.
- Meeting point: The parking lot at Oddesund Kiosk & Bistro ApS, Hovedvejen 6. 7790 Thyholm.
- Price: DKK 299 per person
- Book: Book your Oyster Safari ticket here.