Struer Gymnasium

Photo: Struer Turistbureau
Attractions
Buildings and townscapes
Adresse

Jyllandsgade 2

7600 Struer

Contact
Struer Gymnasium

Erected in 1917/18 as the administration building for DSB's 3rd. district. In 1937/38, architect Kr. Jensen changed the building to an upper secondary school (gymnasium). The school still maintains a sepcial boarding section.

In 1992, Ingvar Cronhammar's 11 meter tall sculpture "Eye of the Shadow" was erected at Struer Gymnasium.
Adresse

Jyllandsgade 2

7600 Struer

Last updated by
Destination Limfjorden