Sunds Church is located 8 kilometers from Herning. The church was built in 1897, but the altar is from 1611 and the pulpit is from 1664.
By the church's 100-years anniversary in 1997 there was made a model of the training ship "København", which was hanging in the ship of the church.
the 11th of June 2006 the churches new Altar piece from Torbjørn Olsen was augmented. The piece shows Jesus taken down of the cross.
For further information: